Voices from the River from Jaume Cabr'e

Eingestellt von Yellow General Lars | 19:58 | | 0 Kommentare »

I just love this book. I just began a few days ago but I just love it and can´t stop reading it. It don´t look only good in the room no it is very exciting, too. Besides, it is about a woman one report about a village writes and, besides, to the village school goes and there finds the school notebooks of a dead and then the "adventure" takes his run. Even if I only 16 am this is no youth book with little charm on the contrary. Names a little bit bewilderingly maybe Italian because of a huge number, however, very great story behind it. So should attack you once of the reading fevers since her with it well in the running. If it believes me is worth every cent.

Yellow General <3

0 Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hi Guys, thank you that you want to write an comment. I´m ever happy about nice words and critic.

our Yellow General <3